Hdmi Cords To Cell Phones

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by JonahWales, Apr 29, 2024.

1. JonahWales

JonahWales Staff Sergeant

i can get a cord that goes from cell phone to tv?the one i bought doesnt show on tv

2. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Which phone are you using, and model of TV?

JonahWales likes this.
  3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

JonahWales likes this.
  4. JonahWales

cricket moto phone and 12 year old Magnavox tv thats not a smart tv

5. JonahWales

usb c..is there a d ?an e?one phone is charged by smaller thing other one is a little bigger

6. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

It would probably be easier to just buy a Roku or Chromecast and cast to the TV through that.

7. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

USB C has no top or bottom it is oval so you can put the connector in either way unlike the earlier micro USB charging port that android phones and tablets used to use.

8. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Not all phones can clone a display from USB-C. Do you know the exact model?

9. JonahWales

i hated Roku--i thought the radiation waves were bad for health -its elec sensitivity

10. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

How do you use a cell phone then? Or wifi... TV? Cable box?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds