Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at MajorGeeks.Com Support Forums.

1. HarryPotter replied to the thread Win98se Tower: Swapping Parallel Zip100 For Ide Drive: Advice?.

I have the Guest driver and am currently using the parallel drive on my Win98SE tower at my mother's house. I was using one on a DOS...

May 17, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  2. LJR liked Digerati's post in the thread Just Got 2 Universal Laptop Power Supplies But....

Ok. What are you expecting me to do with that information? You can Google it as easily as me and learn what it says faster than me doing...

May 17, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  3. LJR replied to the thread Win98se Tower: Swapping Parallel Zip100 For Ide Drive: Advice?.

You might need to install proper drivers to get the ZIP drive working properly;, at least with Win 9x; the IDE drivers for hard drives...

May 17, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  4. LJR replied to the thread Paintshop Pro 2023 Not Loading Raw Files.

It might seem trite, but does the 2023 version provide "features" you need? (Or even want?) If not, it might be feasible to use one of...

May 17, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  5. LJR liked A1phaG33k's post in the thread Windows 7/8 Password Bypass - Accessing Estate Sale Pcs.

I do not think anyone on here will tell/show you how to do this. How to circumvent passwords is not what this forum is about. Now with...

May 17, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  6. harmless replied to the thread Microsoft Office 2019 For Mac.

i forgot to add, there should be no problem or conflicts to have both office 2019 and libre office installed at the same time. you could...

May 17, 2024 at 4:45 AM
  7. harmless replied to the thread Microsoft Office 2019 For Mac.

well, in theory, you are correct. according to this article:...

May 17, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  8. A1phaG33k replied to the thread Windows 7/8 Password Bypass - Accessing Estate Sale Pcs.

I do not think anyone on here will tell/show you how to do this. How to circumvent passwords is not what this forum is about. Now with...

May 16, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  9. GoshenGeek posted a new thread.

Configuring New Windows 11 Laptop - Local Account?

[There was a post on this subject in Jan 2023 but perhaps consensus on what to use has changed since then?.] I will be purchasing a new...

Forum: Software

May 16, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  10. wadda replied to the thread Microsoft Office 2019 For Mac.

one more question please. Can I request Microsoft to release my Excel and the other programs in Office if they lock them up also? As I...

May 16, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  11. Oh My! replied to the thread Malware - Please Help.

You are very kind. We need to do just a bit more work. First, do you have other devices using Chrome and if so are there any issues?...

May 16, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  12. XoXgaming replied to the thread Windows 11 Is Trash..

agreed

May 16, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  13. Goddess Bastet replied to the thread Share Your Gaming Adventures: What Video Games Are You Playing?.

Currently playing Observers Redux (sp) as it’s free as a PS+ subscriber. Not bad.

May 16, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  14. Goddess Bastet replied to the thread Trying To Get Win 10 To Allow Updates Across Lots Of Software..

Under Computer it should show a drive letter, you can run disk check by right clicking on the drive & choosing check disk. Any other...

May 16, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  15. Goddess Bastet replied to the thread Silent Hill May Be Getting Brought Back By Bloober Team....

I dislike many newer horror movies as they’re pure gore with no story. Give me old horror - Universal, Hammer etc - any day. He must...

May 16, 2024 at 1:05 PM

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds